MD GNI ADRESSING STUDENTS ON NEED FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP
In the era of, START-UP INDIA , STAND-UP INDIA and MAKE IN INDIA Guru Nanak Institutions proposes to start an exclusive focussed department to promote Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship (Professionals with entrepreneurial mind-sets)amongst our students in our campuses.
MISSION OF GNI-EDC
TO INSPIRE AND NURTURE NEW GENERATION BY PROVIDING A PLATFORM FOR ENTREPRENEURIAL CREATIVITY
VISION OF GNI-EDC
TO IGNITE AND SHAPE YOUNG MINDS TO THINK NEW AND HAVE A PROBLEM SOLVING ORIENTATION THROUGH VARIOUS FOCUSSED ACTIVITES IN CURRICULAM & PRACTICUM FOR ALL.
1. To create awareness of entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship through conduct of courses, seminars,workshops,webminars etc.
2. To practice entrepreneurship concepts in campus through campus companies, Hackathons, Design labs, tinkering labs etc.
3. To expose students to organisation and entrepreneurial skills vide the e.cell club activities
4. To support campus entrepreneurs with mentoring and industry linkages.
5. To support placements by getting industry ready intrapreneurial professionals.
ADMINISTRATIVE STRUCTURE OF GNI-EDC
The GNI-EDC will function as a regular department
1. All communications will be from email@example.com
2. EDC has following members
a. Advisor-Chairman-GNI, VC-GNI,MD-GNI and Director GNITC
b. Coordinator Amjad Khan, Associate Professor, GNITC-SOP
c. HODs of all the departments of GNITC and GNIT-
i. One Department Faculty co-ordinator
ii. Two students of the same Department
iii. Visiting Advisor Consultant Dr. Radhika Meenakshi Shankar Founder, Wise Owl Consultancy, with 25 years’ experience as a successful Entrepreneurship Mentor.
iv. Total – 98 members.
A club focussed on student activities affiliated to NEN-WADHWANI FOUNDATION Run by student for students monitored by CORE
2. E-SUPPORT A division will maintain MENTORS from Industry and Academia who will support student entrepreneurs &projects
3. E-COURSE The EDD will float good entrepreneurship courses online and offline from time to time to benefit students.
4. E-LINKS The E-links division will strive for industry –academia linkages to add value to the students
5. E-EVENTS This division will host various events to promote entrepreneurship in campus like HACKATHONS/SUMMITS etc.