Dr. P.V KISHORE has done Ph.D ( Power Quality Improvement in Multi Bus System using D-STATCOM) from Sathyabama university, Chennai, Tamil Nadu in the month of August 2016 under the guidance of Dr. S. Rama Reddy, Dean R&D, Jerusalem College of Engg., Chennai. He has completed his post graduation, M.Tech (Energy Management) from S.V.University, Tirupathi, April 2003 and added further to his Educational credentials with an M.Tech (Electrical Power Systems) from JNTU, Anantapur. He did B.Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering), from KSRM College of Engineering, Cuddapah, S.V. University, Tirupathi, May, 1998.
Presently he is working as Professor and HOD in EEE Dept., GNITC from August 2016 to till date. He worked as a Professor & HOD (B.Tech & M.Tech) in AVR & SVR College of Engineering and Tech., Nandyal, Kurnool (Dist), AP from June 2012 to April 2014. He worked as a Professor & HOD (B.Tech & M.Tech) in Mother Theresa Institute of Science & Tech, Sathupally, KHAMMAM (Dist), AP from August 2008 to June 2012. He worked as Associate Professor in St. Johns College of Engineering & Technology from September 2002 to July 2008. He worked as Assistant Professor in JPN college of Engineering and Tech, Mahaboob Nagar from July 1998 to Sept 2002 and he has 19 years Teaching experience in eminent Engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State. He has published more than 27 papers in various National/International Conferences and Journals.
1. P. Venkat Kishore, S. Rama Reddy “Modeling and simulation of fourteen bus system employing D-STATCOM for power quality improvement”, International Journal on Control System and instrumentation, Vol:2, No:3,Oct 2011.
2. P. Venkat Kishore, S. Rama Reddy “Voltage sag mitigation in eight bus system using D-STATCOM for power quality improvement”, International Journal of Engineering Science and Tech.,Vol 2(4), 2010, pp 529-537.
3. P. Venkat Kishore, S. Rama Reddy, B.Naresh “ Multilevel DC voltage reinjection for Especial application using STATCOM” International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, 2011.
4. P. Venkat Kishore, S. Rama Reddy “ Modeling and Simulation of thirty bus system with D-STATCOM for power quality improvement”, International Journal of Engineering Science and Tech.,Vol 2(9), 2010, pp 4560-4569.
5. D.Bhavani, C. Hari Krishna, P.V.Kishore “ Voltage balancing Technique using Z-S voltage and NS current for cascaded H-Bridge STATCOM “,International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, Nov 2011.
6. P. Venkat Kishore, S. Rama Reddy “EMBEDDED CONTROLLED MULTI LEVEL VOLTAGE SOURCE INVERTER BASED DISTRIBUTION STATICS SYNCHRONOUS COMPENSATOR” American Journal of Applied Sciences, pp1201-1211,vol-11, 2014
7. E.Rambabu, E. Praveena, P.V.Kisore “ Mitigation of Harmonics in Distribution System using D-STATCOM” Internation Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, Sept 2011.
8. S.Srikanth Y.Rajasekhar Reddy, P.V.Kishore “ Active power filter wit an Auxiliary power supply with a bidirectional DC/DC converter working by simulation of an Inverter”, International Journal of Computational Mathematical Ideas, Vol:3 No;2 pp 121-125(2011).
9. E. Rambabu, P.V.Kishore “ Harmonic Elimination of cascaded Multilevel Inverter for medium voltage applications” International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, Nov 2011.
10. Y.rudraiah, Y rajasekhar Reddy, P.V.Kisore “ Modeling and simulation of D-STATCOM with consideration of power factor correction”, International Journal of computational Mathematical Ideas, Oct 2011.
11. R.pavani, P.V.Kisore “ Comparison between 3- Level classical Method and 7-level proposed method direct torque control of an induction machine by using Matrix converter”, Jan 2012.
12. Y.Sathish, P.V.Kishore “ Implementation and control of a Hybrid Multilevel converter with floating DC-links for current wave form improvement”, International Journal of Modern Engineering Research, Vol:1, Issue 2,pp 752-760,Nov 2011.
13. Md Abdul, P.V.Kishore “ Multi converter unified power quality conditioning for multi feeder system”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications ,Vol:2, Issue 1,pp 212-221, Jan 2012.
14. A. Hari Prasad, Y.rajasekhar Reddy, P.V.Kisore “ Simulation of photovoltaic cell and function as power quality conditioner for grid connected system”, International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, Oct 2011.
15. KVNS.Pavan kumar, E.praveena, P.V.Kishore “ Isolated Pico-Hydropower Generation using Asynchronous generator for power quality improvement”, International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, Oct 2011.
16. Ch. Punyasekhar, C.harikrishna, P.V.Kishore “ Power Quality improvement by Multi pulse AC-DC converters for varying loads” International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, Vol:2, Issue:2, Dec 2011.
17. P.V.Kishore “Power Quality Improvement Using Multiple Statcoms” International Journal Of Engineering And Science (IJES) pp101-108 Sept-2014.
18. P.V.Kishore “Power Quality improvement in multi bus systems using D –STATCOM” International Conference,proceddings of research congress on Innovation , energy and environment held in Bali , Indonesia, PP 50-55, Volume 4, 2014.
19. P. Venkat Kishore “Compensation of Reactive Power Using D-STATCOM” IOSR Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IOSR-JEEE)pp 17-27,2014.
20. P.V.Kishore “ Voltage sag mitigation in distribution system using fuzzy logic based STATCOM” IOSR Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IOSR-JEEE), Vol:1, e-ISSN:2278-1676, pp 100-104 Nov-2015
Published/Accepted Papers (National Journals):
1. P. Venkat Kishore, S.Rama Reddy “ Comparison of push pull VSI based STATCOM for multi bus system” National Journal on Electronic Sciences & Systems, vol:3, No:1,April 2012.
2. P. Venkat Kishore, S.Rama Reddy “ Modeling and Simulation of Fourteen bus system wit D-STATCOM for power quality improvement” Indian journal research 3(1): 73-79,2012.
3. P. Venkat Kishore, S.Rama Reddy “Compensation of Reactive power using D-STATCOM”, ISOR Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Vol:9, Issue:1,pp 17-27, Jan 2014.
Areas of Interest