Any doctorate can apply for faculty position at GNI any time by contacting Prof. R K Singh Associate Director or sending his biodata to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Vacancies are open for PhD qualified Professors & Associate Professor in branches of ECE, CSE, MECH, CIVIL,EEE & IT. The Professor should have minimum of 15 years experience and five years as Associate Professor after PhD. Associate Professor must have a minimum experience of at least 10 years.
HODs must have done tenure of HOD/Dean and must be conversant with NBA & NAAC Accreditation process. Faculty members with experience as editors, review committee members, conducted international conference as convenes will be given performance. PhD candidates for professors or Associate Professors must have publications in reputed Journals like SCI, Scoopers and peer viewed international Journals. Faculty with qualification from reputed institutes and good research work will be preferred.
Assistant Professor must have an experience of minimum four years, with good feedback and results.
For Pharmacy Vacancies exist only in the following streams:
- Pharma Analysis
- Pharma Chemistry
- Pharma D/ Primacy Practice.
- Candidates must be from same stream of engineering (B Tech & M Tech) as they have applied. For example candidates B Tech from EEE, Instrumentation cannot apply for ECE even if they have M Tech/PhD in ECE. Candidates with B Tech Metallurgy, Production can not apply for faculty position in Mechanical, even if they have M.Tech in Mechanical discipline.
- Candidates not in possession of OD for B Tech & M Tech need not apply. PC for PhD is valid only for one year.
- Candidates will not be considered due to lack of any of under mention documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Pay slip from present /previous employer
- Candidates have to present themselves for interview/ discussion at Guru Nanak Institution for confirmation of appointment.
- Salary will be fixed at time of interaction with MD/Management.
- Interview Process involves
- Filling of separate college bio data
- Panel interview with HOD’s and members
- Meeting with Director/Associate Director/Principal
- Final discussion with Management